Monday, January 31, 2011

And The Winner Is...

This is it, folks! The moment you've all (all 14 of you) have been waiting for (for almost a whole week)! I announced early last week that anyone who became a follower of my blog would be entered into a drawing to receive a free mini notecard set. All the names were individually written, cut out and folded. For all fairness I had my 2 1/2 year old draw the name (she was only too happy to help!). And the winner is... ***DRUM ROLL PLEASE***

Rebma!
I will be contacting her through email to make the arrangements. Thank you so much to everyone else who is also following my blog. There will be more promotions and give-aways like this in the future so keep checking back! If there is something you would like me to post on I am always open to suggestions. Leave a comment, send an email... whatever! I am here to not only share my ideas on crafting, but to hear yours as well!
As always
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!