Monday, January 9, 2012

Stamp Storage Solution Video

The past couple weeks have found me going through a major revamping of my craft area. I decided it was high time I created a more efficient system for myself, get rid of stuff (trash) I would never really use (that means you, Mr. 5 Centimeter Scrap Paper) and make better use of the space I have to work with. There were only a few times I cringed (like when I removed my Tim Holtz stamp binders away from the rest of my TH supplies-- I know, it's a little silly), but it was all worth it in the end. Since rearranging my space I have been crafting more and using supplies I forgot I even owned! Finding a paper pad or stamp set you forgot you had is almost like Christmas all over again.

Anyway, the biggest part of this process for me was FINALLY doing something about my clear and cling rubber stamps. They were pretty much taking over my drawers and they just weren't being used because... well, I'm too lazy to go digging every time I want to make something. The solution I used was definitely not thought up by me, but I felt it was best for my needs. You can VIEW THE VIDEO HERE on youtube. I also threw in a small bit on what I did for my Spellbinders Nestabilities dies. Hope you will all enjoy it! As always, any questions or comments are more than appreciated!

As always
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Angela I just viewed your video and I find it great. I am doing the same technique in storing my stamps too.

    Best,
    Annabella Merlin

    ReplyDelete

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!