This past Friday the sweet lady who lived next door to us passed away. She always had a kind word for us and simply adored my daughters. She will truly be missed. I really wanted to create a card for her family that would really convey the beauty she brought to this world and the sadness of her being gone. Here is the finished card (the inside is also stamped with a sympathy sentiment)...
- Penny Black rubber stamp (Snow Dust)
- Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
- Spellbinder's Nestabilities dies
- Ranger Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet and Concord
- Ink Blending Tool
- Purple and White Cardstock
PS. Any questions or comments are indeed appreciated!