Monday, December 12, 2011

Faux Wax Seals (My First Video Tutorial)

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping in... I am super excited about what I have to share today because it's my first video tutorial ever! I was messing around last night, just having fun creating with no purpose, and I thought I'd go ahead and share a tutorial for what I came up with. Here's a little peek at what I made... faux wax seals!



Aren't they just so lovely? Yup! Here's a list of supplies you'll need for this technique:
  • Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel
  • Embossing Ink (I used my VersaMark pad, but any will do I'm sure).
  • Heat Tool
  • Craft Tweezers
  • Wax Seal or Rubber Stamp
  • One Inch Circle Punch
  • Scrap Paper
  • Non Stick Craft Sheet (I suppose this is optional, but it really makes a great work surface for this technique).

So there you have it... gather up the goods and join in the fun! Just a fair warning- these are super easy and super fun to make (and yes, super addictive)!

Check the video out here and let me know what you think!

As always

Angela

1 comment:

  1. I Love This!!!! I will be making some soon! I never thought to use my embossing powder!

    ReplyDelete

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!