Monday, December 5, 2011

My First Haul Video!

Ok, I will admit I am a bit of an online craft supply shopping addict (or really, just a craft supply addict in general). One of my go-to sites for papercrafting supplies is EllenHutson. They are great for all the things I can't get at JoAnn's online store. I have bought all my Stamper's Anonymous Tim Holtz stamp sets from them and a lot of other TH goodies (like his stamp binder for all my SA sets). I also have gotten different 7 Gypsies and Graphic 45 items just to name a couple of brands. Anyway, I went a little hog wild with their recent Black Friday sale. I decided to try making my first haul video and since it didn't turn out too horrible, I'm going to go ahead and share it! If you are anything like me, you get a vicarious thrill out of seeing other people's craft supply scores. I know... it's a sickness.

So check it out here and let me know what you think!

As always
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!