- Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies: Petite Oval Large, Petite Scallop Oval Large and Labels Eleven
- Penny Black Rubber Stamp: Poppies (LOVE this one)!
- Stampabilities House Mouse Rubber Stamps: Gentle Rain and Baby Blocks (I think the House Mouse stamps are just adorable)
I also got the Sizzix Bigz XL A2 Envelope Die #2, but it is being returned. There wasn't anything wrong with it- it just wasn't what I had expected as far as design/assembly of the envelope. Now onto what I've made so far with my new goodies (because if you use it, even just once, then it means you really did need it)!
This card was created by stamping the Poppies image onto Neenah card stock then coloring the image using my Copic markers in R14, YR18, YR68 and G05. I die cut the image (and the green card stock) using the Labels Eleven dies. The sentiment is by Hero Arts. There are dimensional adhesives between the stamped image and the green card stock. What I love about this stamp so much is it is so easy and fun to color, but it is so strikingly beautiful!
The next card was created pretty much the same way- by stamping the image separately and coloring with Copics. The colors I used for this great stamp are:
- Flower: Y11, Y15, Y11
- Stem and Leaves: G03, Y11
- Rain: BG10
- Grass: YG06, G05
- Mouse: E00, E21, E33, E57 and R20 for the nose
Here is more of a close up. I just love how it turned out!
Thanks so much for letting me share my goodies with you! Have your own craft supply addiction? Leave me a comment about it!
AngelaPS. I am currently waiting on ANOTHER order from Joann.com. *GRIN* Don't worry... I'll be sure to share that one with you, too!