Friday, March 11, 2011

Feeding The Addiction Part 2

As I mentioned before I have quite an addiction for craft supplies. I also mentioned I had another order from joann.com in the works. Well, here it is! My latest Joann order arrived today. I'm so excited because it didn't take as long as it did last time (my last package took quite awhile due to inclement weather around the US). So, what wonderful goodies do I have to share with you today? Let's see...

  • Stampabilities House Mouse Stamps: Flower Drop and Butterfly Express
  • Penny Black Stamp: Full Of Life
  • Itty Bitty Unmounted Rubber Stamp: You're A Real Fun-gi
  • Inkadinkado Mini Clear Stamp: Thanks For...
  • EK Success Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
  • Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
  • Ranger Liquid Pearls
  • Fiskars Reverse Action Fingertip Tweezers
  • Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder

I am especially excited to use my paper distresser because I have been doing a lot of Tim Holtz inspired paper projects lately (tags, ATC's, inchies, etc...). I think this distresser will add a great touch to my finished items (which I will gladly share with you here). I have also been heat embossing a lot lately (using clear Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) which is why I got the reverse action tweezers- to hold whatever I am embossing at the moment. I am so excited that a product like the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig exists because rubber stamps have always intimidated me simply for the fact you can't see exactly how the image is going to line up on your surface. With this tool, it takes all the guess work out of it and provides for accuracy when stamping! As for the other items... well, how cute are those House Mouse stamps!? Looking forward to making some great spring and summer cards with them. I love the look the swiss dot embossing folder provides... especially as a background. It really adds a luxurious feel to cards. The smaller stamps are just some sute ones I added on last minute to come out to the minimum required to use my free shipping coupon, but I look forward to using them as well- especially the adorable "fun-gi" one!

Thanks so much for letting me share my goodies with you! And it just wouldn't be me if I wasn't already waiting on another order to arrive. *GRIN* This next one will be arriving from Ellen Hutson's online store. Teaser alert... some GREAT Stamper's Anonymous stamps are on their way a long with some other wonderful items! Be sure to check back!

As always

Angela

2 comments:

  1. I have an office supplies addiction.

    Mimi
    Swap-Bot Phoerauf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to go exploring at Joann's and try my hand at some new things - I'm intrigued by the distresser! Sounds very cool.

    Amy528 on swap-bot

    ReplyDelete

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!