- Stampabilities House Mouse Rubber Stamp "Baby Blocks"
- Copic Markers: RV10, R20, R22, V000, V01, V12, B00, BG10, Y11, Y02, Y17, E00, E21, E33, E57 and W1
- Antique Linen Distress Ink and Foam Blending Tool
- Nestabilities Sets: Petite Oval Large and Petite Oval Scallop Large
- Neenah card stock
- Pink card stock
- Half Pearls (Bonus: These are one of those dollar deals I've been talking about!)
- Dimensional adhesives
I didn't have all the Copic colors I would have liked for the baby blocks, but I made due with what I have and I think it came out quite nicely!
I love that I had every color I needed in these half pearls to mimic the exact colors of the blocks!
Had so much fun using my new stamp and Nestabilities! Any excuse to make a great card makes me happy!