Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Follower Freebie Winner!

Today was the big day! The names of every follower who have not previously won anything (last months winner was Rebma) were written out, folded up and placed in a shoebox lid (I know... very high tech over here!). For a completely unbiased result my little 2 year old in all her cuteness picked the winning name. And the winner is...

"Angies Place"!
As this months winner, Angie will be receiving a free mini notecard set. If I do not hear back from her by March 6th another winner will be picked. For everyone who didn't win this month, don't worry- your names will be rolled over into next months drawing! (Yes, I'm awesome like that). Please share this blog with your friends and family who love paper crafting and scrapbooking... and just awesomeness in general! Thanks!
As always
Angela
Update: I have been contacted by Angie so there will be no more drawings for a February winner. Stay tuned for March's winner!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I'm looking forward to using your beautiful note cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!