Monday, February 28, 2011

Who's Having A Birthday?

This past weekend my two year old daughter was invited to a birthday party for a little girl she sometimes plays with. The night before the party I realized, "Duh! Make her a card!" So I sat down and came up with this precious little number. I stamped the owl and balloon on a separate sheet of card stock (Neenah), colored them with Copics, cut them out and adhered them to the purple paper. (I apologize for not being able to give you the name of the stamp set- I unfortunately wasn't keeping track of that information before starting this blog and the original packaging is long gone). The stump (Hero Arts), sentiment and party hat (both from the same set as the owl and balloon) were stamped directly onto the purple card stock. I hand wrote "I Hope It's A Hoot!" on the inside using a black size 03 Pigma Micron Pen. So cute and just perfect for a little girl (or boy if you change up the colors)!





By the way, if anyone knows what the owl stamp set is called or who it was put out by, I would really appreciate the information. Thanks!
As always
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting over the Duh hurdle we all have those moments.
    The owl is extremely cute.

    JustIngrid swapbot

    ReplyDelete

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!