Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's A (5 Month Old) Girl!

Fallon Mae is my precious 5 month old daughter who also happens to be my second born. There is no excuse for the fact I am just now getting around to ordering her birth announcements. In fact, I feel terrible it's taken me this long. Sure, I could have just forgotten about it and let bygones be bygones, but Fallon's birth deserves to be announced to the world... no matter how old she happens to be at the time!

Dots Rose Baby Announcements
Create photo birth announcements by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

As always
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Angela! She's so beautiful! She reminds me of Angelina Jolie in this shot. I believe it's the eyes and the smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!