Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Week In Cards

My sister-in-law recently found out she's expecting her first child. Of course I wanted to congratulate her (and let her know I can't wait to see someone other than myself pregnant)! I created this sweet and simple card using this cute little stamp (I bought it awhile ago and had never used it), Copic markers (E00, B29, R29, BG10), some blue textured card stock and 3 red brads. The stamped image was cut out and then adhered using dimensional adhesives.


The following card was created as a nice way to send out one of my recent Ultimate Year of Happy Mail swaps (on http://www.swap-bot.com/). I didn't want to send just a sheet of paper with my list on it so I decided to make something nice and fun to brighten my partners day. This card was created using a hedgehog stamp, 2 inch circle punch, 3 inch scallop punch, kraft paper and designer card stock (K&Company). The image was colored using Copic markers (E21, E33, E57 and G07 as the background).


I had so much fun with my new Copic markers this past weekend! The creative inspiration seemed to flow freely. Here are a few of the creations I listed in my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/asalwaysangela:

Thanks for letting me share a little of what I've been up to for the past week or so. I hope you all enjoyed!

As always
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!