Monday, February 28, 2011

Follow For February's Freebie!

Ok... this is the last day to Follow my blog to be entered in the February freebie drawing! Drawing will take place tomorrow (March 1st) and the winner will be contacted through their blog follower contact info. If you don't enter a valid email address I will not be able to contact you. Also, if I don't hear back from the winner in a week I will draw another name. Another way to know if you've won is to check back in here... the winner will be announced in a separate blog post! And don't worry... the winning name is drawn by a completely unbiased 3rd party... my 2 year old (who is more than happy to help)!

Want to know something awesome? If you don't win this months drawing your name will be rolled over into next months drawing! The sooner you follow, the more chances you'll have to win!

As always

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your awesome comments are much appreciated!